here's the translation:
Specialist microbiological quality Wanted
New post by Express »April 18 2017 10:55 am
Recipharm Karlskoga looking for an experienced and independent microbiologist experienced in GMP operations.
We offer a versatile and challenging job where you will be included as a key figure in the development of our microbiological laboratory at Recipharm Karlskoga.
You have deep knowledge in microbiology and is independent, accountable and results-oriented with an entrepreneurial spirit. You are analytical in your approach, have the ability to take decisions and have good interpersonal skills. You should be able to independently communicate with our customers in assignments and discussions to help drive the development of the microbiological activity.
Of tasks may be mentioned that:
• Be microbiological specialist in discussions with clients in the project including microbiological analysis
• Be microbiology expert at the internal and external inspections
• Assist with microbiological excellence at avvikelsehanteringar and in the daily line of work for Products
• Responsible for the microbiological sterilization process
• Ensure delivery of high quality analysis results for our clients
• Develop our analytical services for Microbiology
• Establish and review the ruling and records
• Teach in internal GMP education
• Higher Education / University studies in Microbiology
• At least 5 years of experience working with microbiological analysis in the pharmaceutical manufacturing
• Very good knowledge of Swedish and English
• Experience of working with IT systems and LIMS
For further information, please contact Hilja Strid / team leader microbiological quality control, tel 0586-68222.
Please submit your application no later than 2017-04-30.
Recipharm is a leading CDMO companies (Contract Development and Manufacturing Organization) in the pharmaceutical industry and has approximately 5000 employees. Recipharm provides manufacturing services of drugs in various forms, production of material for clinical trials and APIs, and pharmaceutical product development. Recipharm produces several hundred different products for both large pharmaceutical companies and smaller development companies. The company has revenues of approximately SEK 5.3 billion and has development and manufacturing facilities in France, India, Israel, Italy, Portugal, Spain, UK, Sweden, Germany and the United States with headquarters in Stockholm, Sweden. Recipharm B share (RECI B) are listed on Nasdaq Stockholm.
Apply here: https://express.candarine.com/campaign/ ... 203c9d886c